Imagine knowing that you can fully trust your dogs
Dosen't listen to
Here What the Course Entails
- We will start off with a detailed questionnaire about you and your dog’s background
- You book a session with us (1 hour)
- The first 30 minutes will be used to go over your questionnaire responses
- The second 30 minutes will be used to discuss what we believe are the best steps to take for you and your dog
Here’s How This Course Helps You And Your Dog:
Reactivity is not a voluntary behavior. With this course you understand why your dog reacts in a certain way, how to identify what triggers him, and what you can do as an owner to calm him down and create a safe space for your dog – to just be a dog.
Be sure to be as careful as possible with any reactive or aggressive dogs, sometimes training alone is not enough! It remains your responsibility to keep your dog on a leash, in a secure yard, etc.
All dogs are different, some training methods may work for your dog and others may not.
There are many factors that may contribute to the outcome of your training:
- Certain breeds have specific tendencies that may be difficult to overcome with training alone
- How well your dog is managed around their triggers
- How ingrained their specific negative behavior is
We are unable to provide legal advice on dangerous dogs, if you find that you struggle to manage your dogs (due to their size, violent aggression towards people etc) you should always consult an in-person trainer for advice.